Get This Free Cheat Sheet Guaranteed To Help Your Next Mix

Friday, February 27, 2015

Composer Michael Levine On My Latest Inner Circle Podcast

Composer Michael Levine image
On the latest Inner Circle podcast I'm pleased to have composer Michael Levine as my guest.

Michael is unique in that he composes not only for film and television, but advertising as well.
On the show we'll discuss the difference and nuances of writing jingles (he wrote the famous "Give me a break" Kit Kat commercial), as well as his work on CBS's Cold Case, and his pieces on The Simpson's Movie and Batman Dark Night.

On the podcast intro I'll discuss the ins and outs of hiring a publicist as well as a warning of 3 TB hard drives.

Remember that you can find the podcast at BobbyOInnerCircle.com, or either on iTunes or Stitcher

Don't forget to check out my Music 3.0 blog for tips and tricks on navigating social media and the new music business.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...