Get This Free Cheat Sheet Guaranteed To Help Your Next Mix

Friday, October 10, 2014

Mastering Engineer Pete Lyman On My Latest Inner Circle Podcast

Bobby Owsinski and Pete Lyman at Infrasonic Sound
Bobby and Pete at Infrasonic Sound
It's my pleasure to have master engineer Pete Lyman of Infrasonic Sound on the latest Inner Circle podcast. Infrasonic is one of the few mastering houses still doing vinyl, with not only one, but two lathes going almost around the clock. Pete and I will talk a lot about vinyl, as well as mastering in general.

In the intro, I'll discuss the going price to hire your favorite artists as well as mixing with mastering in mind.

Remember that you can find the podcast either on iTunes or at BobbyOInnerCircle.com, and now also on Stitcher.

I know you're really going to enjoy this one.
----------------------------------

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...